- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 20 Oct 18
- Establish appropriate compliance policy framework, formulate and maintain compliance policies and procedures to meet local regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with internal stakeholders and regulatory bodies (including, but not limited to, PBoC, NAFMII and CSRC).
- Work closely with management team to determine the strategy and approach to managing regulatory requirements and requests.
- Proactively support license applications and registration, including liaising with regulatory authorities and internally coordinating and handling related regulatory requests.
- Manage ongoing regulatory requests, inquiries and regulatory exams. This includes liaising with regulatory authorities and internal stakeholders, coordinating internal preparation of responses and ensuring such responses are adequate and appropriate.
- Establish an efficient and effective process for regulatory filing and disclosure in a timely manner. Oversee and support such process on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Monitor regulatory development in China and provide timely update to senior management and internal stakeholders.
- Perform periodic and ad hoc compliance monitoring including controls testing.
- Handle internal queries on compliance related matters and provide advice/guidance to internal stakeholders on the interpretation and implementation of regulatory and internal policy requirements.
- Conduct internal compliance training for new joiners as well as periodic training for existing staff. Work with senior management to promote a strong compliance culture.
- Undergraduate degree or above
- Legal qualification and prior experience in a multinational organization preferred
- Experience in directly interacting with regulators is a must
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in legal, compliance or regulatory capacity within or supporting financial institutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good command of written and spoken Chinese. Fluency in English an advantage.