Communications Officer - Content Specialist
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow-infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 103 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients' needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
We are looking for a Content Specialist who is interested in being part of a diverse, international organization to join AIIB's Communications Department. The successful candidate will guide and develop the content creation for AIIB's communications and brand strategy; helping to promote our reputation as a best-in-class development bank investing in Infrastructure for Tomorrow.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Turn news about AIIB's investments into compelling stories for omnichannel campaigns and targeted outreach efforts. Develop a plan to ensure content is relevant and well suited for intended audiences.
- Create content for various platforms and communications goals that will drive readership and engagement on owned and shared channels. Leverage data and analytics to inform and optimize content creation.
- Manage content calendars; coordinate with digital and creative partners to ensure timely delivery of work.
- Incorporate SEO strategy into content production.
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Suite and SEO.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a content development role in the public or private sectors.
- Able to work independently and thrive on bringing creativity and new thinking to the job.
- Strategic and results-focused thinker.
- Keen understanding of how content creation and dissemination contribute to organizational goals.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Able to see the opportunity and take initiative to put a plan into action.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Master's degree or equivalent in communications, journalism, political science, economics/finance, international relations, public affairs, marketing, or other related fields from a reputable university.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences, and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join in AIIB's mission to promote sustainable infrastructure investments and to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
ALL CURRENT VACANCIES
* Closing Date: All opportunities close at 24:00 GMT+8 on the dates listed.
** Job Type: Recruitment of staff is conducted through a merit-based competitive selection process. AIIB shall strive to provide employment opportunities open to all suitably qualified applicants, regardless of religion, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation or nationality.