Client Service Specialist
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Dec 17
Support Client onboarding process; ensure the accuracy, timeliness and compliance of operations; work with team lead for periodical review workflow, SOP and control points and update when necessary; support team efficiency improvement for cost saving (PEX); report any irregularities and timely escalate to supervisor or line manager; complete other tasks line manager assigns, daily job will include:
- verify and manage client documents including account opening, document updating and account closing;
- maintain client information in internal systems as a maker, fill and manage documentation timely;
- pre-check on client credit documents prepared by client advisor against internal procedure and checklist to ensure the application documents comply with DOA, document provided is in completeness;
- contribute to continuous improvement of operation processes and services, ensure operations processes comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines and internal policies;
- perform specific regulatory reporting according to regulatory requirements, on a regular or ad-hoc basis
- support business and enquiries from Markets team on various products and develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
- support internal and regional projects if any.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Operation team in Ops team. Numerous opportunities will be provided with the enlarging business volume - like projects on improving processes, reducing risks, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Your experience and skills
- bachelor degree or above in a relative discipline or holder of relevant professional qualifications
- more than 5 year related banking operation experience, the knowledge covering not limit on Client onboarding/ basic banking transactions
- good English communication & writing skills
- the proven ability on team management experience
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.