CIB - GCB FI Banker - Vice President
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate& Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate &Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investorservices. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutionsentrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion ofassets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate &Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk andextends liquidity in markets around the world. About J.P. Morgan GlobalCorporate Bank
The Global Corporate Bankmanages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financialinstitutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems forclients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives andchallenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management andinvestments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experiencedcorporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform andpresence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strengthof JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business. Job Description
As an integral member of theGlobal Corporate Bank (GCB) team, the incumbent will assume the relationshipmanagement role in managing a dedicated FI portfolio. Working closely withdifferent product partners, Investment Banking coverage bankers and Creditpartners, the incumbent will maximize the firm-wide revenues throughcross-selling and achieve target returns for the bank. The incumbent will focuson managing the firm's relationship with the various buying centers andstakeholders at the client side.
• Acquire, build, and maintain a holistic relationship with target clients and drivethe existing client relationship with further penetration in banking sector
• Accountable to formulate and implement the account plans for the clientportfolio working closely with product partners with a cross-sell strategy
• Focus on growing the portfolio, identifying and securing new businessopportunities and increasing the bank's share of wallet across the client base
• Partner with Client CreditManagement all credit related needs and facilitate the internal approvals fromBalance Sheet Committee
• Conduct comprehensive clientanalysis to identify business needs that can be met with JPMorgan's broad arrayof corporate banking products across debt capital markets, risk management,treasury and securities services and asset management and convert clientanalysis into concrete financial solutions
- University degreewith at least 8 years of sales and client relationship management experiences.Top tier and second tier bank client coverage experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge andproven ability to gain substantial business in a full range of banking productsespecially in capital markets products, including Transaction Banking, DCM,Markets, Asset Management, Credit & Lending, Trade Finance, Cash Managementand Liquidity Products, Custody and Securities Clearing.
- Track record ofbuilding & developing long term relationships including at key decisionmaker level for all clients.
- Self-driven andcapable to work under pressure
- Fluent in bothMandarin Chinese and English.