Our client is a leading company, looking for a high caliber professional to join them as a Business Development Manager.
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Beijing, China
- Fast moving, energetic and interesting work environment
- 5 days working week
- Stable working hours, Mon – Fri
- Stable and massive financial backing
Our client is a leading Israeli company specializes in cutting edge medical equipment with significant presence globally.
- Report to GM, China
- Prospect for new business opportunities, create and maintain a pipeline of medical device accounts(consumables, capital equipment, medical software (SAAS) products and services) leads and opportunities;
- Cultivate strong, long term relationships with customers and KOLs, develop in depth knowledge of their organization and needs;
- Establish and maintain contact with potential customers through focused client visits and presentations;
- Collaborate with internal resources regarding the development of proposals;
- Exhibit a high level of proficiency and expertise in demonstrating and/or presenting the Company’s products and services;
- Serve as an industry expert, including active participation in industry groups, attending events and communicating relevant industry trends and best practices to clients;
- Perform strategic and tactical account planning, management, and execution;
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Engineering, or Info Technology is required;
- Experience in the medical device industry with a minimum of 10 years’ sales and business development experience;
- Excellent understanding of the state of the art in medical technologies;
- Ability to establish productive relationships with R&D, Marketing and other support functions;
- Understanding of CFDA approval process is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate deals and build fitting solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Must be reliable, highly motivated, well organized, results-oriented and customer focused;
- An established network of influential contacts in the medical devices industry is required.
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please send an updated resume to:
cv (AT) harbridgepartners (DOT) com