Associate Director/Director, S&P Ratings (China) Co., Ltd.
JobDescription : Associate Director/Director, S&P Ratings (China) Co., Ltd. The Location:
Beijing, China The Purpose:
Execute commercial strategy efforts across both sales and market outreach for the Chinese domestic operation of S&P Global (China) Ratings Ltd. Heavily involved in the development and execution of overall strategy with an emphasis on commercial objectives. Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Functional and Business Knowledge:
- Execute commercial strategy focusing on issuers, intermediaries and investors to build S&P Global (China) Ratings Ltd domestic business
- Undertake & build proactive outreach program with issuers and key intermediaries
- Work collaboratively with the functional or regional commercial leads in S&P Global Ratings to identify and exploit/leverage synergies amongst existing client base
- Support new product opportunities focused on the domestic market. Work with product development resources to commercialize these new product opportunities.
- Achieve revenue targets for China domestic business
- Sales Experience - requires minimum 7years in client facing sales roles including exposure to consultative sales techniques
- Market experience - minimum of 5-7 years financial industry exposure in China including corporate and structured financing techniques, operation of debt capital markets and financial institution and corporate balance sheet funding techniques.
- Educational experience - tertiary qualified, preferable in a finance and marketing related discipline
- Must be fluent in written and oral Mandarin and English
- Previous experience in a credit rating agency, financial institution or professional services sales role would be preferred
About S&P Ratings (China) Co., Ltd.
- Bachelor Degree, Master's degree or CPA is preferred.
- Skilled communicator who influences and negotiates with great latitude on various outcomes for an entire Business/Segment/Function internally and externally
- Routinely impacts quality, timelines of results, planning and revenues or budgets of own team and related teams and frequently sets policies, procedures and standards
- Defines and shapes the professional/technical direction and strategy for a core part of the business or an entire function
S&P Ratings (China) Co., Ltd. Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.