See job description for details
About The Role
- Be part of the Institutional Client Group
- An opportunity to Structure adequate and risk-mitigated facilities and understand the business model and industry
- Reports to the Associate Director, Research and Analysis
Role Location: ANZ Branch, Beijing, China
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time opportunity
As an Associate Director– Research and Analysis(Beijing)
, you will be responsible for-
- identifying and effectively managing risks inherent in the asset class/project in the client's business model and industry
- As part of the team, Research and Analysis works in full collaboration with Local Corporate Relationship teams and Credit to provide risk analysis and client support as part of the team’s identification of client needs and sales opportunities to deliver long term financial returns to the IIB
- Building strong peer and stakeholder relationships and a solid contributor to the team through active participation, collaboration and team spirit
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Tertiary Qualification in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Extensive relevant experience in credit analysis in the institutional and large corporates space
- Knowledge in banking products and structures, loans, trade finance and global markets
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Chinese Language particularly writing and reading skills is mandatory because of business related communications
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code ( CHI005106