- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Nov 17
Associate Analyst 1
Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Associate Analyst for the Greater China Credit Research and Analysis team (GCCRA)
- Assists analysts with overall preparation for sector research such as gathering data, preparation of charts and financial models: also by compiling and maintaining peer comparisons, industry statistics and bond prices and spreads relevant to the sector
- Responsible for maintaining database and market information for China's onshore bond market and offshore RMB bond market
- Responsible for maintaining databases for issuers and investors, prepares items for follow-up and coordinates internally for resolution of outstanding issues
- Under the guidance of senior analyst, drafts analytical commentaries for credit and sector research
- Tracks news wires daily and appropriately flags relevant items / developments
- Routinely completes administrative tasks for the team
Greater China Credit Research Analysis
- Bachelor's degree with knowledge in economics, accounting and finance. Ideally has completed CFA Level 2 or above
- 4+ years of experience in a relevant field
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.