- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
We are looking for an Associate for a well-known international Investment Banking. Our client has fast booming business as well as flexible working atmosphere.
- Prepare pitch books for clients in terms of investment.
- Keep an eye on client industry, market trends, and regulation for potential opportunity for clients’ business.
- Assist to manage a diverse portfolio of companies and review performance of different accounts.
- Analyze financial and market information, valuation, and capital structures. Create financial models for analyzing.
- Participate in execution of transactions of public underwritings, M&A projects and other advisory service.
- 3+ years of investment banking experience at a financial analyst level.
- An undergraduate degree of finance, economics, or accounting.
- Solid knowledge of capital market, investment bank products, and regulations.
- Skills in financial modeling, credit analysis, quantitative analysis.
- Good command of both English and Mandarin (written in both).