Managing Consultant - Recruiter
Our client, a leading financial service provider, is looking to hire an Assistant Relationship Manager to support Senior Relationship Managers to drive new businesses for the company, pitchbook preparation, and organize meetings, events, and conferences for marketing purposes. This is a great learning opportunity for candidates who wish to become an independent business originator in the long run. The role is a permanent position based in Beijing.
- Assist in preparing marketing materials, pitchbooks, and maintaining client business contacts
- Assist in managing relationships with existing portfolio of clients, specified prospects, and strategic partners
- Closely monitor market activities
- Organize meetings, events, conferences, and/or seminars for marketing purposes
- Assist in billings and chasing overdue invoices
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of relevant sales/ relationship management/ marketing experience in the financial industry
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Team oriented, with the ability to build relationships with both internal teams and clients
- Attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks!