- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 01 Sep 17
China Securities Co., Ltd. (CSC) is a nationwide comprehensive securities company and jointly sponsored and established by CITIC Securities Co.,Ltd. and China Jianyin Investment Co., Ltd.. with wide operational networks, CSC is one of a few A-level A-class securities companies in China.
- Analyzing and evaluating the product structure, trading strategy, policy and procedure of FX;
- Assessing risk of FX and other investment portfolio, designing risk monitoring and measuring system
- Conducting daily risk monitoring and calculating;
- Communicating and reporting FX and other related investment risks.
- Long-term risk management experience of FX, solid knowledge of market risk tools and methodology, ability of programing such as VBA;
- In-depth understanding of FX products, familiar with the factors of FX products, understanding risk factors of derivatives and hedging strategy;
- Undergo market cycle, understanding performance of various products in extreme market condition;
- Strong financial engineering or quantitative background, mastering various FICC model theories and application;
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent written/oral expressing skills, able to communicate smoothly with FO trader.
China Securities Co., Ltd (hereinafter called the “CSC”) is a nationwide leading securities company in China, headquartered in Beijing. CSC provides a broad range of financial services, which is as follows: securities brokerage; QFII Service; securities underwriting and sponsoring; financial advisory relating to securities trading and investment; securities investment advisory; proprietary trading; asset management; acting sales of securities investment fund; margin trading business; providing introducing broker (hereinafter called “IB”) services for futures companies; and other types of business approved by CSRC. Moreover, CSC also carries on International business, futures brokerage and direct investment through its wholly-owned subsidiaries.