Web Developer, Scarborough
Requisition ID: 71217
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
As a Web Developer
you will design, develop and delivers process improvement solutions with a reliance on automation for the Customer Contact Centre nationally. You will be recognized as an expert in web-based online design and supports the maintenance and development of high profile, innovative delivery systems. You will maintain and develop online tools, reporting portals and contribute to the management of Contact Centre knowledge base supporting 1000+ Customer Service Officers and front-line Managers . Accountabilities Lead the design, maintenance and support of all web-based performance tools and sites assigned to the Canada Contact Centre National Operations team by:
Lead the design, maintenance and support of all web-based communication tools and related delivery channels supported by the Canada Contact Centre National Operations team by:
- Coordinating the launch of new learning modules and tests
- Developing and maintaining online tools
Support Bank's training evaluation strategy by completing relevant evaluation activities and training ROI analysis for online learning solutions by:
- Directly participating in activities and tasks that lead to delivering CCC target audiences with relevant and timely publications and communications
Act as a resource and provide support in the implementation and maintenance of Bank's Learning Management System by:
- Analyzing and formulating recommendations for implementation associated with supporting the contact centre blended learning strategy
Develop innovative tools and applications to enhance operational efficiencies:
- Managing and coordinating the implementation of the system
- Identifying system and user requirements
- Providing technical support and advice as required
Positively contribute to the National Operations mandate and team by:
- Provide technical expertise, advice, and solutions to the leadership team.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement operational efficiencies tool.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Being an active and participative member
- Actively demonstrating commitment to Scotiabank's core values
- Providing technical expertise, advice, and solutions to management and training departments
What's in it for you?
- Post-Secondary Education completed
- Minimum 3 - 5 of professional years' experience with C#, .NET and SQL is required
- Exceptional communication skills in translating technical requirements to business partners and vice-versa.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS Server, VB Script., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Web Services is an asset
- A conceptual thinker with proven analytical and problem-solving skills who can see the "big picture".
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required (Pivot tables, Advanced Charting and Excel Formulas).
This position is located Eglinton Ave E, Scarborough
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing a multiple of exciting and forward thinking initiatives
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Graphic Design, Web Design, Call Center, Finance, Creative, Customer Service