Vice President, Technology Solutions, FC&FMG Technology Delivery
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
Key shared accountabilities:
- Oversee and manage all Technology for Financial Crimes & Fraud Management Group (FC&FMG) efforts
- Work with senior business leaders to ensure our solutions are functionally aligned with requirements and that a fit for purpose solution is designed as well as the underlying Technology Strategy and Business and Technology Target State (BATTS)
- Responsible for the delivery of required technology components on time and within approved funding
- Build strong relationships with the FC&FMG business and be a single point of contact for all technology needs. Build strong relationship with ITS, Architecture, TRMIS and other delivery partners
- Manage a large diverse technology team responsible for business analysis, solution design, technical analysis and operational support
- Build and maintain a high performing team, ensuring adequate and appropriate resources are available to execute the work program.
- Implement and execute strong technology governance and oversight, in line with PM methodologies supported by TD's ePMO.
- Manage all technology vendor relationships. Streamline and consolidate vendor management to drive down costs.
- Ensure work is performed in an efficient manner, taking opportunities to reduce cost through process improvement and unit costs reduction. Provide meaningful financial insight to the VP and manage the department cost centre with a high degree of transparency.
- Ensure cost centres are fully recovered and that all financial objectives of the group are met
- $19.3+ MM in Projects/CTB allocation and what appears to be a similar amount in Business Sponsored Projects; cross-border with impacts to over 50 projects
- Also maintains responsibility over an entire BAU (base/RTB) line that needs to be built
Requirements Key leadership behaviours:
- Working with FC&FMG partners and other Enterprise Technology Services groups , build the roadmap of projects and initiatives and drive the prioritization and change management of such with the business leaders
- Create and deliver against a shared roadmap of activities which will deliver on the FC&FMG team's future state capabilities.
- Engage and manage vendor partners, as applicable, to ensure exemplary delivery against all relevant projects and program requirements
- Strengthen the TD culture; model TD leadership & guiding principles
- Attract/develop the talent to win
- Inspire the will to win, impact & influence, highly visible leadership style
- Knowledge of TD enterprise, FC&FMG with the ability to navigate to get things done
- Thinking - analytic, strategic, conceptual
- Technology acumen
- Financial acumen
- General management
- Resourceful, collaborative, impact & influence, decisive
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.