What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities Branch located in downtown Toronto, ON is looking for PIM Trading Associate to join a top investment advisory team. You will be supporting the business of an Investment Advisory team by being able to accurately interpret instructions provided by multiple investment advisors, and efficiently execute trades based on these instructions, while adhering to each client's investment policy statement (IPS). This role is not client-facing. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- You will be responsible for managing the trades/IPSs for a $2+ billion portfolio
- Review IPS and accurately input high volumes of trades for a very large PIM portfolio, making sure that each trade adheres to asset allocation rules and any special trading instructions/IPS rules
- Generate Investment Policy Statements
- Execute updates to portfolio models, based on instructions from Portfolio Managers
- Review trading instructions to ensure there are no errors or omissions prior to trade execution
- Take ownership of the trading processes, use your own good judgement and abilities to ensure there are no trading errors
- IR-licensed or RR-licensed
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills
- Excellent knowledge of various investment types, including fixed-income, preferred shares, equities
- Ability to prioritize tasks without constant supervision
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Trading experience
What's in it for you?
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience in portfolio management
- Familiarity with RBC DS applications
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
181 Bay Street Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Branch Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel (%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Wealth Management Req ID:
201365 Ad Code(s):