Technical Systems Analyst
What is the opportunity?
Provide production support for Trading Compliance systems and applications. Partner across IT and Business users to assess, research, and analyze business, technical and system needs in order to resolve compliance systems incidents/issues to meet business needs What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must have
- Provide systems and applications analysis and support for Trade Compliance applications
- Provide scheduled on-call support and weekend support for change and maintenance activities
- Work closely with Trade Compliance CTB (Change The Bank) team and Compliance business users to resolve production issues and problems
- Contribute to successful projects completion by identifying risks and developing/recommending mitigation strategies
- Organize and participate in walkthrough reviews of system and applications changes and implementation plans
- Interface RBC Compliance officers and act as liaison between business users and technology teams
- Clearly understand, comply and enforce Information Security, Change Management, Incident Management and RBC policies and procedures
- BS in Computer Science, College IT diploma or relevant IT experience
What's in it for you?
- 2+ years of experience as a support analyst, systems analyst or programmer analyst and experience with SQL, MS SQL, Linux and MS Windows, scripting and programming
- Experience in working with large applications with multiple data sources and system interfaces
- Strong Technical System Analysis fundamentals and documentation skills
- Knowledge and experience with industry best practices such ITIL, ITSM, Change Management and ticketing systems
- Knowledge and experience with jobs schedulers
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
The opportunity to work on projects that have genuine, measurable impact: automating manual processes, re-engineering workflows and making financial analysis and reporting faster and more reliable.
http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, and stock where applicable.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- A world-class training program in financial services.
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
155 Wellington St W Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel(%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Technology and Operations Req ID:
200685 Ad Code(s):