Talent Acquisition Analyst - First Nations/Metis/Inuit Candidates
We invite all experienced and aspiring First Nations / Metis / Inuit professionals to apply to roles featured on BMO's Indigenous Careers landing page, as well as all of those on BMO's Careers page. Qualified First Nations / Metis / Inuit applicants applying through these postings will be considered for open job vacancies, where they exist, or added to our Indigenous Talent Network and matched to other upcoming opportunities.
This is part of BMO's ongoing commitment to Indigenous applicants. Our recruitment team will reach out to those selected for further consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Analyst is accountable to support the development, program management and implementation of assigned enterprise initiatives and programs within an HR COE. They will work across organizational boundaries to deliver specific project/program business results in alignment with overall group goals. In addition, this job is accountable to provide subject matter expertise and advice related to the HR COE.
The HR COE Analyst must follow all risk management and control principles/procedures to mitigate the risk profile across the development and implementation life cycle. Key Accountabilities: Business Delivery & Operations
- Support assigned aspects of the day to day HR COE program management, process management and administration to achieve required business objectives, including but not limited to:
- Resolving operational & administrative issues escalated by HR colleagues
- Completing assigned operational activities required to support the day to day management of the COE
- Analyzing business issues and recommending opportunities for COE program changes
- Completing assigned delegated smaller scale projects that support business objectives
- Support development and process improvement opportunities for the HR COE, including the development, communication and implementation of program changes Project/Program Execution
- Lead or participate in implementation of strategic initiatives within group and across BMO overall by partnering with lines of business (LOBs) and COE senior managers/directors
- Manage the project/program logistics - Team meetings, Project Plans, Minutes, etc
- Prepare project plans and keep key stakeholders informed of the process and progress
- Ensure completion of action items by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively communicate key messages/recommendations/results to all managerial levels
- Identify enablers and key issues prior to and during implementation, raise issues with key stakeholders and offer solutions to resolve issues or risks that jeopardize project/program delivery
- Prepare communications to help launch and support initiatives and contribute to training support
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure effective change management plans are in place to support initiatives Monitoring & Reporting
- Support the design and delivery of relevant reporting, providing insights and key messaging where appropriate
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance reporting to elevate insights for all stakeholders
- Support tracking of HR COE program results and identify trends and insights
- Utilize and create reporting analysis to identify areas for growth and product innovation
- Use data to understand the trends for the business results and raise any issues with adoption, migration, etc. depending on the project/program Risk Management & Control
- Follow all appropriate risk management and project/program guidelines to mitigate the risk of project/program failure
- Ensure project issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed and tracked. Use past experience to proactively "anticipate" risk and develop appropriate mitigation strategies and plans. Ensure risks, assumptions and constraints are appropriately communicated and escalated when necessary. Qualifications Knowledge:
We're here to help
- University Degree and 1-2 years of HR generalist or specialist experience with working knowledge of current HR practices & policies
- Working knowledge of HR COE principles, concepts, frameworks and methodologies
- Basic understanding of BMO FG's strategy, organization structure, banking groups, products & services
- Basic analytical skills
- Working organization and planning skills
- Working verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Working problem solving skills
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.