Sr. Manager, Digital Agile Sales
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Digital Agile Sales , you are a passionate Digital Marketer, accountable for leading the teams executing end-to-end Digital experiences to support digital marketing campai gns or client journey optimizations towards our d igital acquisition , revenue and engagement targets . How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Strategic Thinking Approach - You're a part of our internal agency and are responsible for looking at campaign execution holistically - piecing together all of the data, audiences and best-in-class marketing technology at your fingertips.
- Push the Norm - You're motivated by moonshots, bringing fresh new ideas to the table and not afraid to push the norm across paid media, email, and digital-owned channels within our measure and optimize culture.
- Team Player and Leadership - You lead a hard-working, energetic cross-functional team through Agile rituals, collaborative workshops, and discovery sessions. Your team, product and marketing partners look to you for strategic alignment, executional excellence, coaching and professional development.
- Business Acumen and Relationship Building - Forge strong relationships with CIBC's various teams, by working with the business and internal partners, owning your business, with a strong understanding of the client needs and experiences across all channels. You are a great communicator, with the ability to synthesize complex analysis, findings and recommendations, then package key messages for senior executives. You have a proven ability to partner, build confidence and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels across the organization and you're a self-starter, with the ability to deal with ambiguity and develop processes and governance from the ground up.
What CIBC Offers
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new solutions to overcome all obstacles.
- You're passionate about people: You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class on-boarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-40 Dundas St. W., 3rd Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours