Sr. Analyst, Production Application Support
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be a key part of an innovative, "first to market" technology culture, contributing to CIBC's digital transformation. You will be responsible for providing analysis and second level support on client issues, technical issues, system/web site outages and questions from all Internal and External application by maintaining, prioritization and addressing to respective CIBC Technology groups and Vendors. You will also be responsible for maintaining the production applications and day-to-day operational activities, manage escalations and modify established procedures / approaches to suit specific situations including 24 x 7 support and coordination of recovery efforts. In addition, you will be assigned small to medium, complex projects/initiatives as they relate to the implementation and support of application and/or infrastructure technology in a multi platform environment. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Analysis & Support: Evaluate service requests to ensure adherence to standards and processes. Coordinate and/or execute implementation plans.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Identify and resolve small to medium complex production problems. Monitor and analyze supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Detail Oriented: Monitor and analyze supported services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions.
What CIBC Offers
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate both written and orally, detailed information in an impactful way.
- You can demonstrate experience in: providing production application Support and have experience with managed Secure File transfer, Feedhub, and Batch scheduling; have experience with defining, implementing changes to, and supporting a production application. You have experience / familiarity with majority of the following technology environments: scripting (shell); SQL and Oracle Databases; Autosys and Feedhub; Version Control Software (Visual Studio); Agile and DevOps concepts. You have knowledge of: Linux RedHat and Unix Solaris operating systems; Basic Network Troubleshooting; Secure File Transfer protocols.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-483 Bay St 2nd Fl. Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours