Senior Technology Officer - Development for Contact Centre Solutions
Are you a Technology leader? We need you!
BMO has embarked on a major effort to transform our customer experience and deliver the next generation Contact Centre Banking capabilities. To enable this, we are looking for a proven technology innovator and thought-leader to lead our team in the development of the next generation Contact Centre.
We offer a progressive and exciting work environment using some of the latest technologies and modern software development practices along with attractive career opportunities, competitive compensation and a fun workplace. If you have a passion for new technology and innovation and have experience leading organizations in the areas of enterprise software development and delivery, we would love to meet with you. About the Opportunity - SENIOR TECHNOLOGY OFFICER - DEVELOPMENT for Contact Centre Solutions:
As a leader within the Assisted Channels and Service Delivery, Technology Contact Centre Solutions team, you will be managing a tight-knit team that is defining the future of Contact Centre Banking using the latest technologies and design concepts. Strong team/people management with extensive technical knowledge and experience in similar sized organizations is integral to your success as your ability to execute the vision and strategy for the Contact Centre Technology. Thought leadership comes not only from you as the Senior Technology Officer of Contact Centre Banking but from the entire team through a consultative and engaging work environment. Success is measured by creativity, pace, quality of solutions, and delivering on what we promise.
The Senior Technology Officer will be responsible for Planning and Execution of the Contact Centre technology roadmaps (ongoing transformation including platform evolution, currency and maintenance) as it relates to the bank's Contact Centre Strategy and help drive the organizations DevOps transformation. He or she will also be accountable for day to day support and implementation of all Contact Centre Solutions releases. This will include managerial leadership to employees in order to create and maintain a high performing team. This role reports directly to the Director for Contact Centre Solutions. Qualifications
We're here to help
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience leading a department of 20+ staff and provide oversight to multiple major projects of 25+ staff across the entire project lifecycle
- Proven understanding of Enterprise Software Development Life Cycle and strong engineering principles (Development, Service Delivery and QA) preferably in Banking Contact Centre/ Branch technologies space
- Experience with agile / iterative development methodologies,
- Experience managing vendors and 3rd party providers relationships and contracts
- Manager intake items for Contact Centers
- Interface with the business
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills - brings out the best in people, motivates to win, leads with empathy and collaborates horizontally
- Track record of innovation and technical evolution
- Experience in strategy development and business planning (including financials and budgeting)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- DevOps, CI/CD development processes and tooling (e.g. Bitbucket, Bamboo, SonarQube, Ansible, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in implementation of Cloud based solutions is an asset
- Knowledge of Contact Centre Technology is mandatory.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.