Senior SalesForce Developer
Requisition ID: 75104
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. The role:
The GBM Salesforce Team Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Development of Force.com, Tier1CRM & Financial Services Cloud using Salesforce Lightning, APEX and Salesforce configuration
- Working with the scrum team to scope and estimate work
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the Business Analysts about platform fit and approach
- Developing coding best practices, standards and frameworks for implementation by Jr. Developers
- Managing user stories, tasks and bugs
What's in it for you?
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- You have experience with Salesforce deployment in the financial services capital markets domain (Tier1CRM)
- You have 5+ years software development with 2+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience
- You have proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL, and understanding of SFDC and ability to implement applications across the Salesforce environments such as Force.com
- You have experience with Profiles Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
- You have good knowledge of Lightning development, Batch Processing, Process Builder, SFDC Web Services & APIs, Test Coverage Classes and custom objects
- You have working knowledge of SOAP and RESTful integrations
- You are solution-focused, takes initiative to work effectively within established guidelines
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Onsite cafeteria
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Developer, Bank, Banking, Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Finance, Engineering