Senior Manager, Project Management - Practice Lead
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description Practices and methodologies:
CA PPM Data Integrity:
- Act as the PDG expert(s) in one or more of the practices and methodologies ensuring that all practices have aligned PDG Practice support in both methodologies. Some PDGs may not require the Business Architecture Practice.
- Serve as the primary point of support for practitioners within the PDG.
- Make requests for future enhancements to EPDE Practices and provide feedback on requirements, impact assessments and testing of new releases
- Collaborate with aligned TDG Practice Lead (where applicable) to ensure boundaries are understood and hand-offs between domains are executed according to a common set of best practices
- Maintain points of contact for the PDG with each control partner: Be familiar with the intake processes for each control partner and assist project practitioners in routing requests to those control partners.
- As required support delivery of Executive Training for all Class B, C and D projects
- Enforce Program and Project Operating Models and support education on Role Profile understanding
- Act as the local expert in data policies and standards that apply to project management records, supporting inquiries from PDG members regarding best practices.
- Maintain consistently high EPDE Governance Scorecard results, working with practitioners to improve areas noted as deficiencies.
- Enforce compliance with the Clarity data reporting cycles and the Program and Project Reporting Operating Standard (PPROS)
- Tools: Support enterprise-standard tool use. Make requests for future enterprise tools development and provides feedback on requirements, impact assessments and testing of new tools releases
- Enterprise Community: Encourage the practitioner community to participate in the Communities of Practice (CoP) to further their capabilities and enable their full career path
- Ability to collaborate with Resource Lead to identify and deliver training and coaching to support development plans, as well as provide input into succession plans
- Ability to coordinate closely with the Portfolio Investment Lead around resource availability to ensure project intake is appropriately timed.
- Ability to collaborate with the Practice Lead and Governance Lead to identify and deliver training and coaching to support development plans, as well as provide input into succession plans for project practitioners.
- Align with the TDG Practice Lead where there are shared data repositories and tools
- PDG and TDG Practice Leads collaborate closely across some domains
- Partner with the TDG Resource Lead (for project practitioners only) to ensure alignment of resource management.
- Work with the sponsoring business (Executive Sponsors, SET Member) to ensure that there is sufficient business support (e.g. Business Owners, SMEs, Business Acceptance Testers) for the projected portfolio pipeline.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.