Senior Manager, Global Financial Crimes Transformation
Requisition ID: 70156
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Transformation office has been established with a mandate of ensuring the AML program is consistent with common vision of target state across people, process and technology, provide end-to-end oversight ensuring full alignment with Target operating model and managing the integrated roadmap with centralized planning, governance and financial management of all project initiatives
The Sr. manager will apply their leadership capabilities, experience, and knowledge of transformation tools, methodologies, and governance to support the Director, transformation planning - this support encompasses maintaining plans and executing standard governance processes, interfacing with the various project and business teams. Key Accountabilities:
- Driving a customer focused culture throughout the team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Supporting the maintenance of the future state AML Operating Model, the assessment of current capabilities and future opportunities (i.e., process, capabilities, roles and responsibilities). Coordinating with various groups including AML Technology, Global ops. for overall planning and reporting
- Supports the alignment against the 3-5 year roadmap, implementing appropriate processes and metrics to monitor progress in implementing the AML roadmap. Driving key insights from a project governance perspective to inform executive leadership.
- Develop presentation materials as needed to various forums. Preparing status reports for executive steering and risk committees.
- Support the annual planning process, and ensure overall GPO alignment to SIP and other Enterprise Standards. Ongoing Portfolio prioritization ensuring that funding is allocated to AML program regulatory and strategic goals.
- Working with the AML leads and business execution teams in both an advisory and challenge function.
- Being a strategic thinker who is innovative and creative, converts ideas and strategy into actionable insights and plans
- Supporting key initiatives with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes
- Any other governance, planning tasks as needed
- Experience in consulting or transformation planning
- Exceptional planning, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent skills in developing executive presentations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Tools: Strong PowerPoint, MS Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree considered an asset
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Financial, Bank, Banking, Web Design, Developer, Finance, Creative, Technology