Senior Manager, Command & Control Team, Global Operations Command Centre
What is the opportunity?
The Command & Control Team in the Global Operations Command Centre (GOCC) is primarily responsible for managing Priority 1 / Priority 2 Major incidents and facilitating proactive application monitoring for RBC. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Command & Control facilitates the Incident Management process which includes engaging appropriate technical resources and managing communications.
- We lead and drive the incident to resolution in order to resume business as usual (BAU) activities to all affected business units and the associated technology.
- Command & Control offers a global communication service to subscribed stakeholders across the enterprise reporting incidents to all Lines of Business (LOB) in all jurisdictions.
- The team operates out of Toronto using a customized schedule which includes 12 hour shifts, providing support twenty-four hours seven days a week (7/24/365)
What's in it for you?
- Hands on related technical experience
- Degree or diploma in related technical discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team
- A world class training program in financial services
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
155 Wellington Ave West Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel(%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Technology and Operations Req ID:
202861 Ad Code(s):