Senior Manager, Channels Data Analytics Reporting
The Senior Manager for Channels Technology - Data Analytics and Reporting will extract, mine and analyze service performance data, report and identify trends, issues and opportunities to meet Operational Excellence standards and overall customer experience. The role requires a high level of cross-team interaction, executive level interaction, and in ensuring the required level of analytical and interpretative support is provided to achieve Operational Excellence. The role requires developing the process and governance framework, which has a mandate to develop standard reporting to track trends for: Service Delivery, Service Quality and Service Improvements The Senior Manager for Channels Technology - Data Analytics and Reporting will contribute to an integrated Service Delivery Management approach by achieving the following goals:
- Building and maintaining operational dashboards for BMO and Harris Bank Self-Service and Assisted Channels in the United States and Canada. The Manager will encompass advanced analytic studies, specific technology issue deep dives, and various ad hoc requests.
- In-depth assessment and analysis of issue trends and tracking against set performance targets
- Development of reports to track trends for: Service Delivery, Service Quality and Service Improvements
- Leverage data analytics to address technology problems; includes working with structured and unstructured data and generating predictive models
- Lead on the interpretation of complex technology issues, generate multifaceted insights and identify opportunities to significantly improve Operational Excellence and overall customer experience
- Present and communicate generated insights and recommended actions to Business and Technology stakeholders
Qualifications SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Develop and govern reporting best practices
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and serve as an analytics subject matter expert
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to support direct reports in their growth and success
- Excellent analytical, logical, and organizational skills; a drive to understand the relationships between data and activities draw conclusions and use critical thinking to validate/verify outputs.
- A strong focus on attention to detail to produce high quality, accurate and timely deliverables to meet deadlines are also required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; experience delivering written & verbal presentations of analysis & recommendations to Senior Management team
- Proactive, highly-organized self-starter with strong project management skills.
We're here to help
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field involving systems engineering (e.g. Physics or Mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years, experience in a Support Manager role
- Advanced skills with reporting tool experience (e.g., Service Now, Spotfire)
- Advanced skills with all Microsoft Office Software for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.