Senior Manager- Digital Analytics Implementation
Are you a curious thinker with innovative ideas and a passion for delivering market-leading digital customer experiences? Make your mark by helping us reimagine how we interact with our customers and create the experiences that matter to them. We're building a team of passionate people, working collaboratively in agile, to reimagine banking for the digital age.
The Senior Manager, Digital Analytics Implementation, will lead the strategic direction and implementation of measurement capabilities across BMO's digital properties to drive deep insights of performance and customer behaviours. Provides advice on the configuration, functionality, applicability, and usability for technology solutions relating to data management, analytics, and visualization. Supports the development of the strategy and roadmap for data quality and data analytics, data modeling, reporting, business intelligence, and the design and development of sophisticated decision support tools.
• Manages people and leads a team capable of delivering the desired business results.
• Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business e.g. site behaviour metrics; tracking tags to provide information for performance measurement and reporting.
• Develop relationships with key partners across the enterprise to refine, prioritize, and optimize the digital analytics implementation roadmap.
• Recommends business priorities, advises on resource requirements and develops roadmap for strategic execution.
• Manages resources and leads the execution of strategic initiatives to deliver on business and financial goals.
• Leads/participates in the design, implementation, and management of new analytics and reporting solutions.
• Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
• Ensures alignment of business needs and data requirements between stakeholders.
• Defines business requirements for analytics and reporting to ensure data insights inform business decision making.
• Leads change management programs of varying scope and type, including readiness assessments, planning, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
• Automates validation tests to improve quality and efficiency of the validation process.
• Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
• Provides advice and guidance to assigned business / group on implementation of solutions.
• Supports development and execution of strategic analytics and reporting initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
• Builds effective relationships with internal / external stakeholders.
• Liaise with other internal data analytics, reporting, and business intelligence teams.
• Implements and maintains tagging systems that collect the data used to support detailed optimization.
• Documents and maintains analytical and reporting operational procedures and processes.
• Operates at a group/enterprise-wide level and serves as a specialist resource to senior leaders and stakeholders.
• Applies expertise and thinks creatively to address unique or ambiguous situations and to find solutions to problems that can be complex and non-routine.
• Implements changes in response to shifting trends. Qualifications
We're here to help
- Typically 7+ years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Post-graduate degree in business, engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- 5+ years experience leading digital analytics implementations through utilization of tag management tools using Adobe Analytics
- Experience with data preparation, data analysis, and statistical tool sets.
- Experience with digital measurement tools across multiple channels (e.g. web, social media, mobile, email, search).
- Seasoned professional with a combination of education, experience and industry knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Influence skills - In-depth / Expert.
- Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration - In-depth / Expert.
- Able to manage ambiguity.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth / Expert.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.