Senior Information Security Analyst
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Administer, design, develop, and implement solutions and functions using current Privileged Access Management product \u2013 CyberArk
- Privileged Session Manager (PSM) and Central Policy Manager (CPM) plug-in and connector components testing, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Create System Design Specification (SDS), user guides, build book, test plan, and implementation packages
- Develop sample code with Java, C/C\u002B\u002B, CLI and REST using SDK/API
- Works closely with multiple lines of business and technology teams to coordinate, plan, and execute the onboarding of Applications, including: design, functional testing, troubleshoot, and implement solutions that meet specified business requirements and use cases
- Formulates test strategy and methodologies to develop an effective and reusable testing approach that supports both current and future product development cycles
- Perform analytical research, analysis, and risk assessment activities and be viewed as a subject matter expert for Privileged ID management and access management
- Present options and solutions to management to ensure the appropriate level of protection and adherence to the goals of the overall information security strategy\u200B
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Working knowledge on Windows, Unix and Mainframe
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience with specific experience in Java, C/C\u002B\u002B, .Net, and/or RESTFul web service deployment
- Previous CyberArk experience strongly preferred
- Complete understanding of software development life cycles and methodologies is required, including knowledge of programming and systems analysis procedures
- Experience with Identity and Access Management solutions in multiple environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are critical to support the translation of business level requirements into functional test requirements
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail\u200B
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.