Senior IT Developer (C#, .NET)
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TBSM Technology Team
is looking for a IT Developer
to join the Liquidity team. We are looking for someone to embrace a broad range of tasks associated with developing application and systems solutions to address business challenges.
Sitting in this position will help expand your knowledge, strengthen your expertise and introduce you to the inner workings of our Treasury alongside a team of seasoned, diversely-skilled technology and finance professionals. Our team is made up of dynamic and strong technical leads, developers, and BSA's who build and maintain critical technology platforms in an Agile environment. You'll be exposed to stretch assignments as you take on large-scale, complex and/or enterprise-wide projects built on the .NET stack.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Job Description About This Role
Some further expectations are:
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Rigorously build and test web-based GUIs and back-end services on the .NET stack.
- Develop and test SQL code / stored procedures for SQL Server.
- Perform systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations and status updates.
- Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
- Primarily focus on day-to-day activities.
- Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
- Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives (e.g. development, testing solutions, and tools).
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Take part in scope assessment, risk and cost analysis.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines.
- Stay on top of state-of-health monitoring and monthly SLA targets.
- Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle (e.g. analyzes reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
- Play technical leadership role and guide other team members.
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Develop a good understanding of Market Risk management processes in the Banking business.
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3-5 years of solid hands-on programming experience on the Microsoft stack, including ASP.NET MVC development.
- Experience in C# programming, .NET framework.
- Experience in SQL Server / database development
- Microsoft OpenXML - Nice to have
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.