Senior Business Analyst, Enterprise Productivity
Requisition ID: 73108
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. The Role
Contributes to the overall success of the Lean program globally ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. The Senior Business Analyst is expected to assist with the effective delivery of the Lean program including collaboration with other team members and partners in the diagnosis, design and implementation of process level improvements and the introduction of Management Systems and Lean practices. Is this role right for you? Key Accountabilities:
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Assist with the identification of opportunities for improvement across the program's core components; Efficient Processes, Management Systems, Mindsets and Behaviors, Skills and Capabilities and Client Focus utilizing various tools and techniques, including, but not limited to:
- Time in Motion Analysis
- Demand, Flow and Capacity Analysis
- Key Performance Indicators
- Customer Demand Analysis (Voice of the Customer)
- Detailed Problem Solving
- Waste Analysis
- Analysis of business processes, develop hypothesis, synthesize findings, and communicate opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in the development of strategies and recommendations, including business benefits and costs, implementation and training strategies/plan.
- Assist with all aspects of the diagnostic, design and implementation stages by working within cross functional teams.
- Assist with the facilitation of training and workshops, provide consultation to the target business groups in implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Manages personal development to ensure knowledge and skills related to lean/process improvement methodology are continually enhanced by:
- Researching best practices
- Taking courses designed around people, process and technology
- Building relationships with internal and external partners
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
What's in it for you?
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma and/or PMP is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, including cost reduction/productivity improvement expertise
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Business Analyst, Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Finance, Technology, Legal