Senior Analyst - Workforce Command Cross channel integration
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Workforce Management (WFM) team is part of the North American Shared Services model supporting the customer and employee experience across all North American Phone Channel lines of business, including TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Insurance and TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank. Workforce management is a trusted Advisor to our partners through proper workforce planning & management ensuring the right people are in the right spot at the right time providing our customers with legendary service. WFM supports and manages the operational and Workforce Management functions in various geographical locations; ensuring scheduling, forecasting, enterprise capacity planning and workforce management Command Centre Job Description
- The goal is to offer a unified customer experience across all platforms and channels, e.g. call, email, web inquiry or social media.
- Deliver operational support to Command Centre CoE Workforce Management activities across TD including establishment of an industry leading CoE which, can be extended to other areas of the bank
- Lead cross channel integration between inbound, outbound, Digital and online channels
- Working with Technology and other Shared service partners in to help tools that can help with real time monitoring of demand such as Splunk, Verint, Social media messaging tools etc.
- Proactively engage / communicate stakeholders to identify mitigate risks to demand / capacity risk
- Deliver decisions and develop proposals and recommendations for Senior Leaders and Executives that identify and profile high impact, forward looking strategies, opportunities and action plans to maximize productivity and efficiencies
- Own agreed playbook execution during various incidents, Business continuity etc
- Deliver process innovation to deliver department efficiencies.
- Monitor multi-channel demand and deliver balanced experience.
- Able to identify, comprehensively understand, and articulate the current state and evolution of a technology / technological issue or group of technologies / technological issues, and the implications for the organization / unit / area of focus and expertise. Includes the ability to identify the key drivers of technology usage, and how to predict how new developments or applications will affect individuals and groups within the organization in order to achieve Business KPI's
- Strong understanding of Workforce Management principles and KPI's for Inbound, Outbound and Digital channels, data mining
- Working experience on NICE (IEX), Verint, Splunk, Social Media tools, call centre routing (CISCO preferable), incident management processes
- Building strong relationship with WFM partners, internal and external partners
- Strong hands on experience with MS Tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Command Centre provides support 24/7 via on call activities
- Monday - Sunday (9am - 5pm) and some extended hours when needed
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.