Senior Administrative Assistant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
The Senior Administrative Assistant performs a variety of complex and/or confidential administrative tasks to support one or more senior managers/lines of business. Acts as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures. Performs special projects and provides support on larger projects managed by others as needed. May be responsible for providing support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting, customer/business documentation, sales and service goals. May establish office procedures and controls. May coordinate special events or office functions. Work with other administrative support team members for specific tasks.
- Use word processing to compose complex and/or confidential correspondence
- Balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts
- Researching general ledger issues
- Assisting with budgetary planning; compiling statistical data for financial planning
- Provides support for larger projects managed by others
- Acts as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures.
- Maintain front desk/reception service and ensures high levels of customer service levels for both internal and external customers
- Handles complex and sensitive inquiries from external/internal source
- Answers/directs/screens phone calls and takes messages
- Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements and provides backup coverage support for mail services
- Coordinate committees, take and maintain meeting minutes, collect/assembly materials, support Chair and Co-chair
- Distribute management communications
- Monitor and document complaints toll free line and manage to appropriate procedures
- Carry out support for general administration related functions including mail services, access card management, supplies inventory control/ordering, facilities maintenance and other ad hoc responsibilities as required
- Provide coverage support for other administrative support functions
- Provide backup support for business line account payables
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties
- Produces documents/presentations, reports and correspondence using word processing, spreadsheet software and other required MS tools
- Provides support for meetings as required (e.g., minutes, agenda, meeting material)
- Performs/supports special projects as requested and provides support for larger projects managed by others
- May be responsible for vendor management tasks, following Wells Fargo third party risk management policies and procedures
Market Skills and Certifications
- 3+ years mid level administrative support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Financial services experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.