Quantitative Research Analyst
- Toronto, ON, Canada Toronto ON CA
- Permanent, Full time
- Waterfront International Ltd.
- 10 Sep 18 2018-09-10
A Toronto Based Quantitative Finance Research Firm Specializing in Developing Computer Based Statistical Trading Strategies. We are currently looking for highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional academic and/or industry achievement who are interested in working in a fast paced, stimulating and dynamic environment.
- Develop, modify, optimize, test and implement real time quantitative trading models and strategies.
- Perform statistical analysis of historical and current financial market data.
- Research strategies in equities, futures, fixed income, and other asset classes.
- Generate new indicator ideas.
- PhD or Masters in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Operations Research.
- Must possess expert level C/C++ programming skills.
- Incredibly strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Time series analysis and statistical modeling experience.
- Some financial experience desired but not required.
- Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well independently.
Waterfront is committed to providing accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. Accommodations will be made available upon request of the candidates at all stages of the hiring process.