What is the opportunity?
We are looking for a Quality Engineer Analyst with proven technical knowledge and experience in the QE space, relentlessly striving for automation in all things QE and wanting to drive transformation. Keys to success are exceptional communication and technical advocacy skills to join the Engineering Transformation team within RBC Caribbean Banking. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must have:
- You will play a pivotal role in helping to enhance the QE test automation framework for the channels area, promoting and improving testability, creating and automating test cases, and identifying and reporting defects
- Advocate the usage of test automation frameworks
- Design, document, and implement test automation so there is broad functional test coverage
- Support all project test activities, enhance, develop and execute automated test scripts, record and track software discrepancies
- Facilitate resolution and communication across functional groups on issues and decisions
- Work with project stakeholders and developers to ensure that all aspects of the system have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality
- Ability to script and increase usage of automation to reduce testing lead times
- Experience in Test Driven Design and Agile delivery
- Good understanding of credit/debit cards processing flows and Visa/Master Card payment Networks
- ALM Test Management tool experience
- Direct experience with Python or UI test automation tools: LeanFT / UFT
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and DevOps tools: GitHub, Jenkins, UCD, SonarQube
What's in it for you?
- Experience with BDD and BDD tooling: Cucumber
- Experience in Cards Testing tools and applications (Card400, TS2)
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs Join our Talent Community
- The opportunity to work on projects that have genuine, measurable impact: automating manual processes, re-engineering workflows and making financial analysis and reporting faster and more reliable.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, and stock where applicable.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- A world-class training program in financial services.
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
88 Queens Quay West Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Entry Level Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel(%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Technology and Operations Req ID:
212417 Ad Code(s):