Global Risk Technology team is looking for a strong Python Developer to develop in-house applications for their Initial Margins project (Initial Margin is a regulatory project that is required for fall 2019 to meet with compliance needs).
The candidate will work on developing new modules and refactoring risk management systems. The ideal candidate will have experience with risk management applications and financial products (derivatives, fixed income, etc.), a working knowledge of trading application, Risk Watch is preferable, C++ would also be an asset.
They will gain wide exposure across different Capital Markets products, risk management applications as well as the opportunity to participate in migration to the Cloud and Streaming Architecture.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Must have skills:
• Strong application development experience using Python interacting with interfaces such as eclipse/PyCharm/PyDev.
• Capital Markets experience: Risk (experience building risk systems)
• Strong core fundamentals; CS background – Big O, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, OO
• Database background; SQL, stored procedures
• SOA, Messaging bus (Solace, Kafka)
• Regulatory, Reporting, Financial risk projects