- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
In this position, you will play an important role within our Project Management team, focussed on delivering excellent customer experience in the Insurance sector. In particular, you will be involved in the following activities:
- Coordinate within internal team RFP response write-up and formatting
- Coordinate Proof Of Concept (POC) delivery
- Provide input to project quotation; success and risk assessment and project plan (for direct and indirect delivery)
Engagement Coordination: Client On-boarding, Training & Post-production activities
- I dentify, plan and monitor Moody's team activities throughout the phases of the client engagement.
- Schedule external trainings related to the engagement & track the execution
- Coordinate the timely delivery of corresponding standard and custom materials (if applicable)
- Plan and execute client communication.
- Monitor, report and discuss with internal and external parties the status of knowledge transfer to partners and remediation proposals as necessary
- Achieve proactive monitoring of client experience and satisfaction according to set client success metrics incl. offering additional training, personalized need assessments, access to SME resources.
Admin & project maintenance activities
- Maintenance of contractual side of the engagement in project tracking system (for every engagement supported by external work order) following Moody's compliance requirements and project management best practice
- Coordination of Moody's resource allocation to ensure client success during on-boarding and post go-live support
- Regular update on engagement status (RYG review)
- In your daily work you will represent Moody's Analytics positively and professionally, demonstrating genuine customer success focus as you work to meeting and exceeding our partners and customers expectations and help them achieve the best customer experience possible.
ERS - Insurance Modelling & Analytics
Moody's Analytics (MA) is the leading risk management consulting company and combines deep industry expertise with unique enterprise risk management software and analytics. The company provides software, services and information to banks, insurance companies, non-financial corporations, and institutional investors in over 80 countries.
Within MA, the Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) Division offers to Institutions a wide range of software, analytics and consultative solutions to help risk management staff understand, measure, and manage risk within an enterprise risk context. The ERS group is composed of experienced consultants working with and drawing on the insight and expertise of our world-class analytics technology, data, and software as well as market experience.
The successful candidate will join our growing line of business responsible for products and services we deliver to the insurance industry. Over the years, Moody's Analytics has been developing awards-winning solutions and has a large global client footprint in the insurance market segment. The recent IFRS17 actuarial and accounting standard is a new opportunity for Moody's Analytics for which we are investing and hiring new people for another potential success story.
The successful candidate will initially be appointed as Project Manager on our IFRS 17 project, and will be responsible for delivering excellent customer experience by managing Moody's activities and deliveries towards clients (both Moody's partners and end-customers) during the whole engagement process, including pre-selling, on-boarding and successful support post go-live. Given the nature of IFRS 17 engagements, this role involves being able to robustly handle coordination of Moody's functional and technical experts, activity planning, monitoring and reporting as well as running mainstream client communication. The Project Manager on the IFRS 17 project will be expected to cover multiple engagements concurrently and closely cooperate with Engagement Managers supporting them in overseeing overall client engagements portfolio.
The position presents a great opportunity for highly motivated individuals who wish to join a highly visible growth initiative within a leading company in the market.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. Prince 2, MSP, PMI certification (e.g. PMP®), IPMA certification, certified Scrum Master)
- Customer focus with Customer's success being what matters
- Strong track record of successful and timely delivery of software implementation projects (experience of the vendor side an advantage)
- Project management experience in an insurance environment or financial software organisation serving insurers
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts to a wide audience.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with partners/clients/prospects and the internal organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt with strong evidence of being autonomous, self-disciplined, highly organized, able to multi-task, and attentive to detail.
- Work in cross-border/cross-disciplined teams remotely or at client site.
- English native speaker or perfect fluency. French language skills considered as an asset.
- Experience as a project manager in a software implementation role.
- Experience planning and delivering complex projects.
- Experience leading meetings, presentations and/or workshops.
- Exposure to insurance accounting and/or actuarial concept would be a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.