- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Project Coordinator works closely with the Project Manager, monitoring project progression and resourcing, and identifying and assisting in resolving potential issues. The project coordinator prepares status reports for stakeholders, and communicates client requests to development and support teams.
- Support the Project Manager in monitoring and tracking overall work progress of systems and IT team members, including public cloud implementations.
- Assist with maintaining the project task list, monitoring progression and resourcing.
- Provide timely feedback on any issues with the project schedules or resources
- Collaborate with team leads and team members to assign tasks and schedule/strategize resource allocation.
- Provide meeting administration, including preparing meeting agendas, and taking and distributing notes.
- Prepare client status reports and participate on client calls to provide updates and next steps.
- Liaise between developers and clients with respect to expected delivery dates.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain an organized documentation library so that all team members and/or stakeholders can access the documentation easily.
- Undertake project tasks and provide administrative support, as needed.
- Ensure internal business processes are being followed.
- Suggest improvements to management tools, software, and processes
- Support and help maintain systems for client training, testing and support
- Facilitate data mapping workshops and gap analysis with clients.
You will be working in a shared services team, providing support to both the Systems Design and IT departments of Moody's Analytics/Enterprise Risk Solutions Toronto. These departments are responsible for the AXIS system on an Operating System and Infrastructure level. AXIS is used by actuaries at life insurance companies worldwide
This Communications/PM focus area translates difficult technical concepts for non-technical clients, coordinates technical meetings with clients and manages technical projects
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree) in information technology-related field required.
- Experience in public cloud environments (Microsoft Azure, AWS) using Microsoft technologies (Windows, SQL Server, Active Directory, etc.) preferred.
- Good technical understanding of networking, hardware performance, and configuration issues an asset.
- Organizational skills to prioritize competing demands, multiple tasks and deadlines
- Team player with ability to interact with people at all levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to achieving customer success
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.