- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Product Marketing Manager – Learning Solutions
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Role / Responsibilities:
- Primary marketing contact for:
- Sales and Learning Partners Globally
- Identify Untapped Market Opportunities
- P&L Lead for Product Vertical
- End to End Go-To-Market Strategies
- Branding, Demand Generation, Competitive Analysis, Market Positioning of Products
- Responsible for Marketing Collaterals and Assets
- Potential Team Management Role with Project Management Skills
- Take the lead to cover the full scope: strategy, content and support.
- Conceive, create, and manage marketing efforts for Learning Solutions working with stakeholders, comprised of internal stakeholders, marketing team members, and outside partners and vendors.
- Closely work with sales and learning partners globally to engage in all marketing support activities.
- Study target audience, work with clients and sales to analyze how to take the product to the next level by staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends, including potential partner relationships for the product.
- With a focus on ROI and P&L, manage product marketing strategies and execution from planning to tactical activities and final execution. This could be for an untapped opportunity leading to top line growth.
- Focus on inbound marketing activities working with other product marketers on the team.
- Provide creative direction, copy editing, craft powerful, relevant messages for relevant audience as needed.
- Ensure brand, tone, and language consistency across all assets, from proposals to social media posts to all marketing assets.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop marketing collaterals, including sales brochures, fact sheets, white papers, case studies, landing pages, presentation decks, webinars, videos, infographics amongst others.
- Ensure delivery of all marketing activities maintaining high standards.
- Optimize ad campaigns (+ retargeting), including looking at website traffic data in Google Analytics and/or Omniture for better ad performance and conversion.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and collaborating with internal stakeholders. Support it by surveys/in-person meetings (focus groups), with customers and non-customers (+ develop a personas).
- Close interaction with the support team to deliver an enhanced customer experience across all marketing touchpoints. Make the website a powerhouse of lead generation and conversion.
- A marketer who will consolidate systems, information around a single customer record and use that data to personalize all the marketing activities.
- Able to strategize and execute s mart, personalized email marketing campaigns that focus on customer journey and conversion. While there may be help to execute such campaigns, we encourage this role to have a clear understanding of email marketing trends today.
- Stay on top of market trends and be aware of things like Wistia turnstiles, marketing chatbots, data-driven lead scoring, and understand the art of nurturing campaigns. Knowledge of customer CRM landscape and awareness of martech will be a plus so you can work with marketing operations and external vendors.
The Department / Team
The Learning Solutions Global Marketing team is part of the Learning Solutions and Central Marketing & Events LOB
- Hands-on experience with what it takes to run a business line and deliver the numbers
- Think beyond conventional marketing and put effort in creative content marketing strategies that deliver results
- Understanding of content marketing, lead generation, graphic design, web design, email marketing as well as k nowledge of social media, social media advertising, and pay-per-click, to drive integrated campaigns across multiple channels
- Experience in a fast-paced professional, financial and/or corporate environment is a plus
- Team-oriented but individually motivated with a commitment to excellence and a job well done
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude when faced with challenges and last-minute requests
- A sense of urgency and being proactive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- People management skills where you work with others on the team with grit and sensitivity
- Ability to listen patiently, be flexible, have an open mind and make decisions based on good judgement
- Exceptional problem solving capability
- Expertise in other aspects of communications and marketing favorably considered
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working in Windows environment. Experience with Sharepoint, Sitecore, Salesforce, Marketo and other Video Content a plus
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Skill to take abstract ideas and craft them into executable plans and creative concepts
- Attention to detail is extremely important
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.