Product Manager - Credit Card Embedded Benefits Portfolio
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Reporting to the Senior Manager, Travel Insurance and Credit Card Embedded Benefits, the Product Manager Credit Card Embedded Benefits Portfolio, will lead the development and management of a suite of Travel Insurance products available across TD Proprietary, Aeroplan, MBNA and CUETS cards. The successful candidate will be point person for credit cards partnership from an embedded benefits perspective. As part of the team, they will have the opportunity to shape the evolution of the Travel Insurance product both in the near and long-term. The exposure and opportunity offered in this role is ideal for candidates interested in developing their capabilities in pursuit of increasingly senior product management or operational roles, and for those who thrive on executing value adding initiatives. The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, customer and results focused, and have above-average collaboration and analytical capabilities. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to work in a dynamic, fast paced and high impact business unit. Job Description Core responsibilities:
Requirements You are:
- Participate in, and support, initiatives focused on delivering the two key strategic objectives:
- Optimize how we run our business,
- Evolve our products and capabilities,
- Know and understand the Credit Card Embedded Benefits business, customer, and market. Be the subject matter expert.
- Exercise decision rights as primary point of contact for escalations and exceptions.
- Continually monitor, analyze and report on product performance and performance drivers, forecast future performance, and provide actionable recommendations. Advance the analytics and reporting capabilities of the team.
- Lead and manage projects and initiatives of varying size and scope.
- Self-identify and autonomously execute product and process opportunities to unlock value for the shareholder, while balancing and enhancing the customer and employee experience.
- Analyze and report changing industry/market trends and the evolution of customer expectations. Interpret and publish qualitative and quantitative commentary for senior leadership
- Recommend and influence sales and marketing strategies and tactics designed to positively impact key business targets are achieved
- Contribute to building a high performing team - building strong relationships and motivating team members and partners
- Creative, with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still a team player,
- Self-motivated, with high energy and the ability to work independently and through ambiguity,
- Flexible to adapt and manage within a dynamic business environment,
- Customer focused, and understand how change can impact and/or add value to the customer.
- Critical thinking skills to support balanced decision making; excellent judgement,
- Advanced analytical skills with proven ability to research, identify, and clearly communicate underlying drivers of performance,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, notably the ability to present complex information in a manner which is simple and easy to understand.
Project Management Hours
- A history of making an impact and delivering superior results in both the short and long term,
- Experience in leading / executing projects,
- Experience supporting change and making an impact in cross-functional groups through influence and by nurturing key relationships at all levels,
- Experience in any of the following areas will be considered an asset:
- Credit Card Product Experience
- Product Analytics / Product Management
- Finance and Analytics
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.