Requisition ID: 71093
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Overview
Reporting to a Senior Manager you will work closely with Production support, Scrum team/Product Owners, and various Commercial or Small Business business lines. You are expected to work on your own initiative with respect to defined goals and objectives set by your manager. What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who will work closely with customers, Business Analysts, and Production support team members to understand business needs and requirements to drive the analysis, design and consttruction of quality technical solutions.
Are you the right person for the role?
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for analysis, troubleshooting, designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting applications software that is delivered on time.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Run queries to support production tickets analysis and as a reference to assist with operational workarounds
- Provides guidance and training to less experienced analysts and programmers.
Nice to Have:
- Pega Certified (CSSA or CLSA *Part 1)
- 5+ years' experience of practical & progressive experience with Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) and Pega 7/8 platform projects.
- Ability to quickly and independently develop an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
- Ability to analyze business processes/requirements and translate them into innovative Pega-based solutions.
- Experience with CRM, Decisioning, Robotics, or another strategic Pega application (Pega Frameworks).
- Hands on experience in implementing Pega integration services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with software architecture design and SOA services implementation
- Passion to learn, develop, focus and adopt new technology full stack quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and work within tight timelines.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
- Excellent consulting and presentation skills.
- A proactive, positive, and flexible attitude. A real team player.
- Relevant University and/or College education (i.e. Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Management).
What's in it for you?
- Experience in the Finance industry
- Knowledge of project delivery frameworks including: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity to leave your "stamp" as we are undergoing multiple exciting and forward thinking initiatives.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Developer, Bank, Banking, Consulting, Engineer, Technology, Finance, Engineering