Operations Officer IV
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
The position reports to the Manager, Reconciliations and is responsible for:
- Performing all daily processing activities for reconciliations, ensuring the data reconciled was complete, and follow up on any issues with data delivery.
- Ensuring that break escalations are completed and kept on record.
- Ensuring that all transactions are reconciled accurately and on time.
- Escalating processing issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- Working with project teams, to develop, maintain and test Excel based reconciliation between multiple sources of data.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements and internal service delivery standards.
- Identifying opportunities to improve service delivery, mitigate risks and support process improvement initiatives.
- Prioritizing and managing own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity.
- Following firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the firm, or clients.
- Escalating non-standard or high risk transactions or other activities as appropriate.
- Ensuring that reconciliation procedure documentation is prepared, complete, and accurate and properly reflects ongoing reconciliation activities.
- Accessing systems, knowing and applying system capabilities, ensure upload / download of information is completed timely and accurately.
- Assisting in analysis, development, testing and implementation of operating and process improvements.
- Participating fully as a member of the team, promote team effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Supporting the team by continuously developing knowledge in own area.
- Participate in performance management and development activities.
- Keeping others informed and up-to-date about the status/progress of projects and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities.
As part of this role you will be required to develop an advanced knowledge of
- The operating environment (e.g., processing environment, applications, software, hardware) in own area.
- Business processes and procedures for own area.
- Transaction lifecycle for products and businesses supported.
- A general understanding of market environments and the trading business.
- Ability to think conceptually (\u201Cout-of-the-box\u201D) and exercise good business judgement and problem solving skills.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, multiple tasks, and adapt well to changing priorities.
- Escalate key operational/reporting/process issues as necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including programming VBA macros is desirable.
- Some experience with RCM or other reconciliation platforms would be an asset.
- Ability to be effective in both a team and independent working environment
- Capability to execute processing responsibilities involving one or more of the following:
- non-standard processing environment
- multiple step transactions
- several systems or applications
- a combination of manual and automated environments
- multiple jurisdictions (currencies, time zones)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.