Manager IT Support (Murex)
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate,
government and institutional clients who choose us for our knowledge and experience in six key areas of finance: Investment Banking, Debt Capital Markets, Institutional Equities, Private Equity, Precious Metals and Foreign Exchange & Money Market. Our services include the underwriting and distribution of new debt and equity issues, providing advice on strategic acquisitions and divestitures, and executing daily trading and investment needs.
The eMarkets Support Team is responsible for providing Global Support to the TD Securities FX eTrading and Front office businesses located in major financial centers including Toronto, New York, London and Singapore. Job Description
The IT Support analyst position interacts with all users of Broadway (including Front Office, Finance & Operations, Back Office, Credit, and Risk Management) to develop and implement lasting and robust technology solutions as well as support the existing application and surrounding framework.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Supporting & delivering solutions to the firm's Trading & Sales desks in North America, Europe, & Asia
• The Analyst will join an experienced team, responsible for managing applications that offer risk, trading and trade capture functionalities to the Business
• The role will initially involve 1st and 2nd line application support responsibilities, offering engagement with a broad range of stakeholders across Front & Middle Office, Product Control, Risk Management, Back Office, Application Development and Infrastructure teams.
• Training will be provided, though given the nature of the role, the successful candidate is expected to have a 'hands on' attitude and be proactive to enhance their knowledge.
• Systems and applications comprise vendor and in-house built tools
- Develop ad-hoc reporting tools for all business groups
- Periodic on-call support and shift work required Requirements
Specific Educational Requirements:
• Expert Knowledge of Trade Execution solutions / implementations
• Experience supporting trading exchanges exchange
• Experience supporting front-to-back Trading Systems and Trading Desks
• Should be comfortable assessing trading systems/components to investigate trade breaks, connectivity, data, and performance issues
• Understanding of financial markets and products, in particular Foreign Exchange markets.
• Understanding of electronic trading, markets, connectivity, market making, and algorithmic/automatic trading.
• Front Office facing support
• Must have proven experience working with developers, business analysts, and Infrastructure support team.
• Scripting and / or experience in Programming Languages
• Working experience in with the following technologies: Linux RH, Windows Server, Oracle, SQL, PythonComputer skills -
• Strong Fixed Income functional knowledge particularly treasuries and bond trading expertise
• Scripting, SQL and / or experience in Programming Languages such as Python
• Knowledge of IT project & development lifecycles (SDLC), agile methodology and ITIL
• Strong analytical skills
• Computer science or Mathematics degree required Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.