Manager, Corporate Action Services
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Leads a group of operational functions and activities via Team Managers / Operations Officers / Analysts / Specialists within a unit and provide guidance, leadership, coaching and development to ensure operational results and professional / personal development objectives are achieved for the overall group. Job Description
- Oversee all corporate action related activities to ensure timely and complete processing are in line with industry best practices and delivering on the vision
- Support the team in dealing with partner/client inquiries and lead the development of permanent solutions to prevent recurrence
- Key escalation point for significant risk/exceptions
- Identify and effectively manage all operational, reputational and process risks associated with processing corporate actions. Ensure effective and robust controls are in place, continuously reviewed and updated as needed and fully documented
- Lead and promote innovation throughout pillars for opportunities to improve processes, efficiencies and mitigate risk effectively
- Lead corporate actions on all key projects including Wealth PMP, eEotification delivery and the new Entitlement system.
- Lead corporate actions through internal/external audits
- Lead engagement with business/control partners such as Compliance, Governance and Control and LOB's as necessary
- Define key performance indicators and metrics to measure team performance to support trend analysis and continuous improvement opportunities
- Represent TD to lead the industry with working groups/forums to build and maintain peer network
- Develop talent, build for the future and provide people leadership; create people plans and strategies to attract, motivate and retain a highly diverse, qualified and engaged talent pool to fulfill current and future business needs
- Support an environment where team freely escalates business challenges; facilitate change through positive reinforcement of milestones and successes
- Lead the process of setting performance objectives for the team; track, monitor and effectively address and/or reward performance in a timely manner.
- Undergraduate or Post Graduate degree
- Previous experience within Wealth Management is a requirement
- 4\u002B years of people management experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.