Manager, Communications and Change Management
Requisition ID: 69046
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Manager: Change Management and Communications Global Finance will be responsible for managing the successful rollout of Global Finance Optimization (GFO) team initiatives and/or solutions including: stakeholder analysis; creating and executing change management plans; participant/user training and knowledge transfer; project communications; and business readiness activities. ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Manager: Change Management and Communications Global Finance will succeed by creating strong partnerships in the business and ensuring key stakeholders and participants feel comfortable incorporating the new processes/procedures/solutions into their businesses' operating activities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Support GFO project teams and Global Finance in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Lead or assist in Stakeholder Communication and User Training activities related to projects in Global Finance.
- Prepare and provide training to different Finance and non-Finance teams when projects require it. Create and update training material for self-serve training, webcasts or in person delivery
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Global Finance and other business groups towards Communications, Compliance, Legal, etc. to ensure business readiness.
- Ensure and monitor that recipient stakeholders are acting as advocates for the new process(es) / procedure(s) / solution(s) and developing their own relationships in the field to facilitate sustainment post implementation/Go-live.
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms including celebrations of success.
- Practical project management knowledge - Agile experience an asset. Experience working on projects that follow the software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Experience implementing vendor systems resulting in highly complex, large systems integrations is an asset
- Work alongside the Change Management and Communication lead, to develop and implement the Change Management and Communication strategy.
- Ensure stakeholders, participants and end-users are prepared for all stages of transition related to project life cycle. Lead the development of project delivery performance measurement tools and reporting to track adoption, utilization and proficiency rates.
- Engage and/or participate in continuous interaction with Project Sponsors and Leads within Global Finance to ensure a clear understanding of their communication needs and requirements.
- Carryout post-implementation reviews to derive lessons learned from each initiative and/or solution deployment and communicate/report findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Support GFO/Global Finance initiatives as required
- Other Ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned.
1 YEAR CONTRACT
- 5+ years of experience in financial services industry.
- Under graduate degree in Business or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Change Management. Certificate in Change Management is highly desirable (PROCI, CCMP etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in creating high quality change management materials
- Demonstrated experience with project management approaches and tools through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience providing training on systems and processes is desired
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as member of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with tight deadlines, solve complex problems, and balance conflicting priorities
- A solid understanding of Global Finance's operations and processes is an asset.
- Ability to speak in French is highly preferred.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Communications, Change Management, Manager, Bank, Banking, Marketing, Management, Finance