Lead Mobile Developer - iOS and Android
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining the Mobile Development team within CIBC's Digital and Contact Center Technology. As a Lead iOS or Android Developer you'll lead the technical design, development and integration of new features and systems in our mobile applications. You'll be at the heart of a team bringing innovative technology to life, working towards a shared vision - CIBC's digital transformation to deliver best in class mobile banking experience for our clients. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Programming Skills - Develop code and test computer programs for straightforward assignments. Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, and debugging.
- Systems Implementation - Participate in the technical design, development, and integration of cross functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Planning and Coordination - Effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications as instructed by senior team members.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in:
- Android: 3-5+ years experience in native Android development using Java and Kotlin. You have exposure to one or more of the following technologies : Android SDK, XML, and GIT. You have a strong fundamental understanding of Object Oriented Design & Programming principles, JSON and RESTFul web services and have written Unit Test and UI Automation Tests. It's an asset if you understand the Play Store Publication Process; you've published your own Android app; you have experience with Jenkins, Jira or Confluence, and/or other build & deploy tools.
- iOS: 3-5+ years experience in native iOS development using Swift and Objective-C. It's an asset if you've published your own iOS app; you have experience with App Center/Hockey App, Jenkins, Fast Lane, Jira, Confluence, and/or other similar tools.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto 20 Dundas St W., 12th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours