Do you excel at building and managing long term client relationships? Have you ever thought of running your business with the security and reputation of RBC backing you?
RBC Dominion Securities is looking for individuals who are interested in making their clients dreams come true while alleviating their financial fears.
See how shaping your own path can lead to a fulfilling career by exploring the opportunity to become an Investment Advisor with us! What will you do?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Establish a client base of high net worth individuals, families, business owners and foundations and manage their complex financial needs
- Leverage your investment strategy to create customized wealth management and investment services for your clients
- Foster trusted, often multi-generational, long-term relationships using personalized service and advice
- Establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with RBC partners such as Personal & Commercial Banking, Insurance, etc.
We seek passionate, open-minded individuals with a wide range of academic backgrounds, work experiences, perspectives, thinking styles, and expertise.
Nice to have as you start the Investment Advisor journey?
- You have 4-6 years of outbound sales experience and are comfortable earning 100% commission
- You have completed the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or will prior to your start date
- You are self-motivated, have integrity and empathy, and a commitment to a career as an Investment Advisor
- You recognize the value of hard work and investment of time to build a successful business
- You have excellent communications skills
What's in it for you?
- Experience in financial services or direct marketing role.
- Demonstrated success in high value sales and business development, regardless of industry/discipline
- Completed the Conduct and Practices Handbook (CPH), Personal Financial Planner (PFP), and Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
- Base salary to get you started
- Unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Autonomy to build and run your own business, in a flexible environment
- Programs designed to support you including mentorship, parental leave and development
- Management focused on helping you grow
- Investment solutions backed by top-ranked research