Information Security Analyst
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst to join our fast growing team to help us deploy and support cutting-edge identity and access management services and tools, System and Organization Control (SOC) and ensuring system effectiveness of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting, producing SOC reports on controls and related applications. The ideal candidate is passionate about authentication, security, and has in depth experience supporting large scale enterprise systems. Success in this role requires direct experience in authentication, directory services, federation, identity management, and security. In this role, you will support mission critical enterprise wide services which will require being available on call. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Responsible for supporting enterprise wide services in the IAM/PAM domain including authentication, federation, and directory platforms.
- Provide Operational Support by configuring IDs.
- User accounts configuration in CyberArk and HashiCorp Vault.
- Manage incidents and problems for in-scope systems.
- Perform root cause analysis to in-scope systems, identify improvements, and drive to implementation.
- Understand configurations and support PAM solution deployment in accordance with designs.
- Provide technical leadership on support duties and guarantee deliverables.
- Responsible for documenting detailed support procedures.
- Superior technical expertise and aptitude.
- 3 or more years of experience supporting enterprise technology systems in large environments.
- 3 years of strong technical experience in support of LDAP directory services (e.g. Sun/Oracle Directory), CyberArk user provisioning.
- 3 years of hands on experience with Single Sign-on and Federation technologies and tools (e.g. Ping Federate, OpenAM, SAML, OpenID, OAUTH).
- Experience creating and troubleshooting PowerShell scripts.
- Familiarity with multi-factor authentication concepts and technologies (e.g. RSA SECURID).
- Broad and in depth knowledge of the IAM domain including related PAM capabilities & tools.
- Broad understanding of IT Controls, Testing and Maintenance and Regulatory requirements.
- In depth knowledge of best practices in the area of IT service management (i.e. incident, problem, and change).
- Display a strong sense of urgency and bias for positive action with a history of delivering results.
What's in it for you?
- CyberArk Certifications
- SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) experience
- Professional certifications, e.g. CISSP.
- IT Standards, Methodologies, CMM & audit requirements.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Opportunities to work with the best in the field
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
310 Front St W Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel(%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Technology and Operations Req ID:
201808 Ad Code(s):