IT Support Analyst IV
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Application Support
covers business segment CIO technology areas or shared services technology functions. These experts interact closely with those within the Infrastructure Technology Solutions space. With a heightened focus on developing, implementing standard support models and processes using industry best practices, this role is responsible for production support, troubleshooting incident and problem management, service transition, IT change management and deployment and release management.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description
Requirements What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Support applications and systems by meeting or exceeding standards and service levels while minimizing operational risk.
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot and code.
- Generate and Use meaningful metrics to monitor application and environment's performance.
- Partner closely with stakeholders to improve production environment stability.
- Actively involved on all aspects of the application/system support and application issue resolution: identify, assess, recommend, escalate, resolve, report, document and communicate.
- May focus on problem determination including data gathering and analysis.
- May develop scripts using appropriate tools to address gaps, simplify or enhance the application/system or environment.
- Provide quality service and solutions consistent with objectives and client requirements.
- Effectively handle incident management for outages.
- Ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems, options and recommendations for prompt resolution.
- Dive into design, review, and integration of all application requirements like functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations.
- Identify, address application/ data issues, cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect application integrity.
- Provide expertise to other functional areas (technology, trends and processes).
- Join projects aimed at evolving the base infrastructure, deploying new technologies, or optimizing the operational environment.
- Promptly schedule packaging and new applications releases, engage partners. plan parallel work streams when possible.
- Deploy base infrastructure components for all environments.
- May be involved in application deployment (\u201Coff the shelf\u201D or in-house) and procurement.
- Follow change management procedures. ensure proper testing, sign-off, monitoring.
- Monitor system life cycles, ensure specifications and functionality support business. objectives and architecture decisions.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning (Define, Review, Test).
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Provide support to ETL jobs during and after hours.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data.
- Experience with relational databases, SQL Server, ETL technologies (SSIS), C#, .Net
- Experience within the Financial Industry, Capital Market, Liquidity Risk preferred.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.