IT Operations Analyst IV
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Working with technology and business partners, ITS (Infrastructure Technology Solutions) delivers and maintains all internal (employee facing - computers, phones, mobile, software and hardware) and external (customer facing - banking, trading and monetary vehicles supported by electronic systems) infrastructure technology solutions that support the bank. ITS plays a critical role by providing this computing / network foundation in support of 1600\u002B applications serving 22 million customers and hundreds of millions of transactions daily, and in support of the ongoing productivity and mobility of TD\u2019s 85,000\u002B staff.
Endpoint Platform Management team (under Employee Enablement) provides delivery/ migration, technical support, solution design and technology expertise of all workspace technologies to the End User (the various lines of business) within the TD Bank group. Job Description Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations - familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Subject matter expert who consults with clients, team, and/or project team to provide technical guidance and highly complex troubleshooting/problem resolution. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks and troubleshooting in high impact situations. Leads and directs the work of others; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- End to end support for production environments
- Identifies root causes and implements targeted and controlled remediation plans
- Create, Implement, and Verify application and infrastructure changes
- Technical leadership and insight to Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Strong communications, analysis and coaching skills
- Interface with the Delivery and Solutions Engineering teams to prevent or resolve production incidents
- Reviews, modifies and implements procedural processes and documentation using industry standards, best practices and new innovations in technology
- The candidate must hold a range of broad technical knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Subject matter expert in Windows desktop technologies, provide technical guidance to Level 3 desktop support and maintenance teams
- Experience in multi-domain environment and domain consolidation a plus.
- Skills and discipline to keep systems patched, monitored and performing optimally.
- Working knowledge of AGILE methodology.
- Experienced with group policy and GPO implementation
- SCCM experience with understanding of configuration baselines, OSD, and deployments
- Excellent oral and written communications, able to work independently.
- Working experience with MS Azure and Desktop analytics.
- Good judgment, integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to troubleshoot OS at a high level using various tooling. Expertise troubleshooting MS Windows OS, hardware issues and application issues
- Strong interdisciplinary skills; Microsoft platforms, VMware, Citrix, storage, backup.
- A broad and deep understanding of information technologies and how to leverage them as solutions to business requirements
- Strong leadership, creative problem-solving, planning and organization skills
- Able to troubleshoot web application issues at a high-level using tooling and debugging
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Expertise in Apple Devices and Mac OS; BASH
- Expertise with JAMF and Apple MDM (Mobile Device Management) Tools
- Experience troubleshooting Mac OS/MS Windows, hardware issues and application issues
- Computer Science degree in an appropriate discipline (an asset) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience and Financial Services IT experience (an asset)
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under deadlines and operational pressures
- Technical Certifications a plus.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.