Fraud Fusion Analyst
Delivers specific operational and administrative processes supporting a 7/24 environment and provides subject matter expertise in the Financial Crimes specialization from an operational perspective. Supports the planning, development, implementation and ongoing delivery of initiatives and programs for Financial Crimes operations.
- Breaks down problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Leads or manages the change management deliverables and activities resulting from operational initiatives.
- Leads the planning & implementation of programs & solutions and executes within required service level agreements and standards.
- Employs systems (e.g. customized exception reports, tracking reports etc.) to manage information.
- Manages access to systems and premises and completion of all related audits as required.
- Manages expenses and assists in planning, forecasting and variance analysis activities.
- Supports expense control including preparation of invoices for payment and tracking of items for audit.
- Performs forecast/variance analysis to maintain expenses within budget and provide financial analysis of billing and costing.
- Supports the budget planning and monitoring process by collecting and aggregating, analyzing, and reporting. Monitor and analyze project expenses to ensure they are within budget.
- Facilitate the existence of an efficient flow of invoice processing for payment in adherence with BMO guidelines, and vendor agreements.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Assists in the implementation of productivity improvements initiatives required to support the evolving 7x24 environment. This includes updates to existing processes.
- Identifies and recommends improvement opportunities for operational methods and workflows.
- Escalates all security concerns and infractions.
- Participates / leads the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Identifies business needs, designs/develops tools and training programs; may include delivery of training to audiences.
- May act as the day to day contact for vendors; supports the implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of vendor solutions as required.
- Collaborates in the delivery of day to day operational processes, program coordination/management activities and administrative tasks to support the Financial Crimes programs to achieve business results.
- Provides application support and systems and premises access management services to ensure required tools and systems are in place for all team members.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries, etc. within relevant service level agreements. Identifies gaps/issues and escalates as required.
- Provides a consistent and exceptional stakeholder experience, maximizes employee productivity, enforces internal / external control standards and minimizes risk.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Communicates and reinforces principles, programs, process, and standards and communicates openly and regularly about business issues.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core processes.
- Participates in department change initiatives, providing business requirements and collaborating in implementations.
- Keeps all security equipment and systems operating in accordance with operating procedures and escalates all problems/issues to management.
- Develops knowledge related to Financial Crimes operations specialty. Fully understands and practices operating procedures/emergency procedures and supports communication and implementation of them.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Contributes to problem and event management efforts as required, working with team members to ensure resolution is completed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the operation / maintenance of security equipment - In-depth.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Very good.
- Time management skills - Very good.
- Project management/program management skills - Very good.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.