Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a Canadian market advisory company looking to add knowledgeable energy traders to their teams in either Montreal or Toronto.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Helping to aid in the development of new AI based trading strategies for the North American futures markets
- Examine trends in the market and pricing in to produce forecasts with a view to greater accuracy in formulating trading strategy
- Grow and maintain knowledge of key products and potential clients within North American energy sector
- Work closely with team members in the development department to help build trading software
- Reports directly to the CEO
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in trading Energy futures
- Excellent knowledge of financial instruments
- Strong understanding of the North American energy markets
- Cross commodity experience would be ideal
- Role to be based in Toronto/Montreal