- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Role / Responsibilities:
You have an entrepreneurial streak, like to move fast and get excited at the prospect of challenging yourself and those around you. You're not afraid to go out on a limb for what you believe and partly because you're tenacious. If you have empathy for email recipients, a deep understanding of optimized email designs and strong analytical abilities, then you will find this role interesting.
Looking for an incredible, Digital Marketing Specialist (eLearning Market) to be a key member of the Marketing Strategy & Planning team, driving execution of marketing strategies focused on client education and content engagement. This is an integrated marketing role requiring a balance of strategy, analysis, and execution and is best suited to a candidate who enjoys a fast-paced, collaborative work environment and has a passion for driving innovation in marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned digital marketer (Email Marketing Focused) with a proven track record of executing customer-focused strategies, ideally with some experience in events, education, or content marketing.
A creative and dynamic email marketing thinker, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be involved in most of the following: writing copy for marketing campaigns, targeted campaigns with numerous communications going to numerous customer segments, working with developers to create new collaterals, deploying emails through our Email Service Provider, deploying triggered emails through our Marketing Automation / CRM system, becoming a subject matter expert on our database and ensuring we have proper segmentation and list pulls. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this person will provide critical assistance in the implementation of revenue generating initiatives.
- (Just about) everything email! Develop new creative, study and segment our lists, send the messages, and get them into our client inboxes
- Concept and write engaging, impactful copy for a variety of traditional and digital channels: Paid Social and Search, Display, Email Marketing, Websites, Direct Mail, and more.
- Develop comprehensive identity campaigns that accurately reflect brand positioning, messaging and standards.
- Tell us what you've accomplished (Analytics)! You'll be responsible for regular and ad hoc reporting on ROI and other KPIs
- Manage our database so that we send the right message to the right recipients at the right time
- Ensure compliance with CASL, GDPR and CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Drive the effectiveness of our emails by maximizing performance metrics such as open rate, click-through rate and conversion rate.
- Implement trigger-based emails - mastering the technical aspects of deploying these through our Marketing Automation / CRM system.
- Serve as main project manager, overseeing the full campaign creation lifecycle
- Maintain the project plans for each program and communicate all updates, requests, and progress to key partners
- Work with Marketing Manager to create and implement campaign testing plans
- Leverage email and site analytics tools to report on campaign success, identify trends, and provide informed recommendations to the core team
- Collaborate with site marketing, Media, and Corporate Communications teams to execute non-email marketing promotions
- Manage client-facing event marketing pages via Content Management System
- Contribute to email and process automation projects
Moody's Analytics Learning Solutions Division is an internationally recognised training and certification provider that sets the standard for financial services education worldwide. Our practical, comprehensive programmes build competencies that help organisations improve their strategic and financial performance. As the training partner to many of the world's leading global and regional banks, we have proven experience and expertise in delivering world-class solutions that enhance staff proficiency and drive lasting business impact.
- 3-5 years of experience with campaign copywriting, design and execution, ideally with a strong focus on email marketing execution and related processes
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Mastery of your tools- HTML, Adobe Creative Cloud, interactive prototyping tools and content management systems
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience managing marketing calendars;
- Conducted A/B testing of emails;
- Comfortable working with customer databases, segmentation, and list pulling;
- Bachelor's degree or above in Marketing or Business disciplines
Candidates with experience in all or some of the below mentioned areas will be preferred:
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms such as Exact Target, Salesforce Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua.
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Experience in online media buying experience in a full service, digital media or media agency. Possess up-to-date knowledge of the digital media programmatic marketplace (opportunities, rates, partners) as it relates to display, native, audio, mobile and video. Digital OOH a plus
- Industry experience preferred in an established financial services, e-learning or e-commerce industry environment including even a start-up.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.